LSR Series deliver 200,000 hours of energy savings over existing lighting—and they’re designed to be installed in less than 5 minutes! A patent-pending frame design allows for quick installation into most fluorescent without lifting the existing fixture. So you get an improved appearance and improved energy savings in no time.
- The fastest return on investment available for a strip fixture retrofit.
- Leading system efficacy
- Lower replacement costs. Installs easily in less than 4 minutes.
- Universal Fit to existing strip fixtures.
- Zero Maintenance.
- Fluorescent equivalent image quality.
- Developed & patent pending in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in the USA of U.S. and imported parts.
- Custom sizes and finishes available.
|Color Consistency Compliance||(ANSI C78.377-2008)|
|Lumen Maintenance1||L70@200,000Hrs (TM21 Calculation)|
|Color Temperature||35K, 40K, 50K|
|Lumen Output||4400, 5000, 6600, 8800 Lumens|
|Input Power||40, 50, 52, 80 Watts|
|Input Voltage||120-277, 347 & 480 VAC|
|Dimming||0-10 (Suggested dimmer controllers; Lutron NTFTV & Synergy ISD BC)|
1Projected L70 value is 200,000Hrs (Based on TM21 Calculation)
4400L - 40W - 4400 lumens
5000L - 50W - 5000 lumens
6600L - 52W - 6600 lumens
8000L - 80W - 8000 lumens
35K - 3500 Kelvin
40K - 4000 Kelvin
50K - 5000 Kelvin
D - 0-10 (Suggested dimmer controllers; Lutron NTFTV & Synergy ISD BC)
S - Standard Frame
F - Fixed Ballast Cover