Current Career and Job Opportunities
The area: Product Development
The Product Development team ensures that Raffino LED Lighting has the best worldwide product offerings by analyzing, positioning, packaging, and promoting our solutions across a variety of countries and markets where Raffino LED Lighting does business. The team is responsible for the product throughout the execution cycle, and works closely with the engineering group to continuously improve systems, processes, and production.
The role: Product Manager
Do you have a passion for creating great products? Raffino LED Lighting’s product management team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed technologists to guide our products from conception to launch. As a Raffino LED Lighting product manager, your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it.
Opportunities exist in all areas of the company, including:
- Search and consumer web products
- Ads and monetization
- Mobile products
- Software and hardware infrastructure
- Internal applications
- Geo products
- Developer programs
- Trust, safety and security
- Billing and payments
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS or Ph.D is a plus)
- Product management or product design experience
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong technical abilities
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major lighting clients and agencies to prepare solutions that build our clients’ businesses and sustainability. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age.
The role: Lead Account Manager
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Mogul. Businesses that partner with Raffino LED Lighting come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Raffino LED Lighting advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Raffino LED Lighting’s latest energy saving products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Raffino-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual projects and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients.
- Build and maintain key relationships and serve as a trusted media consultant with assigned client / agency accounts
- Up-sell and/or cross-sell directly to assigned client accounts to optimize their advertising expenditure.
- Prepare and deliver sales pitches and sales presentations directly to clients or agencies that optimise the market potential for a client.
- Discover client needs by consultation, relationship building and industry / account analysis.
- Achieve sales quota for assigned client accounts.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 6 years relevant work experience.
- 3 years experience within the Online and Lighting Industry or equivalent media sales experience.
- Demonstrable lighting sales and account management experience.
- Motivated, confident, self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate within the team and internal departments / clients and to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.